Introducing Zeus....

Saturday 14 January 2012

I can't believe it's been a month since my beautiful son Zeus was born. It feels like he has always been with me. His birth was a little bit frantic but with the calm and strength of a little King, he waited patiently for me to regain health - staring silently at his father's face until I was ready to meet him. Patience is something he is teaching me on a daily basis and a wonderful trait that he gets from his father.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There are other things he has inherited from his father like those long eyelashes. The same ones I stare at while his Daddy sleeps on Sunday mornings. And his big feet that will one day walk in the footsteps his father takes for him every day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He loves the sound of music and the ocean and the colour red. He is as strong as an ox with the knowing expression of an old soul. His pretty brown eyes are wise as they stare intently at me while he feeds in the twilight hours. And what a smile, what a smile :0)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Beck he really is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. He is gorgeous. Well done you two x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Writing With Light All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger