Porto

Tuesday 5 April 2011

This weekend I went to Porto in Portugal with my boyfriend and another couple of friends and I absolutely fell in love with the city. The buildings were incredible; lots of higglety pigglety terracotta-tiled roofs at different levels and beautiful stone. I became obsessed with the large, colourful wooden doors and how great people looked posing against them. The weather was stunning and the food was delicious. My absolute highlight was eating onion soup at the Ribera - an area of little bars and restaurants by the river. I arrived back in London last night to be greeted by rain but I'm still glad to be home :0)

boat
houses
dc1
Photobucket
cactus
flow3
flow1
wall
street
dc2
roof
botanical
flow2
ch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Writing With Light All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger