Blessings

Sunday 30 December 2012

We're nearly at the end of 2012 and what a year it's been! My priorities and hopes have changed dramatically with the birth of our son and the balance between work and family has at times been a struggle. At the most difficult points I've tried to step back and see all my blessings clearly - really, I'm very lucky.

In 2013 I'm hoping to conquer that balance and do the best job I can at being a mother, partner and photographer.

Here's a little insight in to our Christmas Day with Zeus. He turned one in December so didn't really know what was happening but had a wonderful day with a permanent grin on his face.


Christmas from Rebecca Lindon on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Writing With Light All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger